BASIC FIRE AWARENESS TRAINING
What is Basic Fire Awareness Training?
This course delivers a quality Basic Fire and Awareness course which outlines the importance of fire safety in the workplace whilst at the same time making employees aware of their duties and responsibilities in the event of a fire.
Who is the course for?
This Course is suitable for any member of staff.
- Basic Fire Dynamics – To give the delegates a basic awareness of fire dynamics
- Fire Legislation and Standards – To give the delegate an understanding of the growth of fire safety legislation and the impact of the Fire Safety Order 2005
- Role and Responsibilities – To give the delegate an understanding of their roles and responsibilities in managing fire risk(s) in buildings, and to understand the corporate, managers and employees responsibilities
- Fire Risk Assessment – To give the delegate an understanding of the fire risk assessment process together with its outcomes.
- Evacuation Strategy – To give the delegate an understanding of the various design strategies and emergency plan
What will I get out of it?
- A better understanding of the risk assessment process and its outcomes
- Understand roles and responsibilities under the Fire Safety Order 2005
- On completion the delegate will receive a certificate of completion together with comprehensive delegate notes